Friday, July 16, 2010

Blog Post #10

A Seventh Grader's PLE
I really like her PLE done from Symbaloo. I was very impressed with how organized she could make her PLE by using Symbaloo.com. After watching her video I decided to model my PLN after her PLE. I have created a page on Symbaloo that allows me to have all of the blogs and websites that I follow. I love the idea of her PLE and can see how beneficial it can be. I will most likely create PLEs such as the one that she did for my classes that require extra research.

Two Questions That Can Change Your Life
This was another inspiring video for me. The people in the video all did extraordinary things and their sentence reflected that. I want an extraordinary sentence to define me. The second question "Was I Better Today than Yesterday?" is crucial for fulfilling your sentence. I feel a person will never truly be better at anything unless they reflect on their behavior and determine whether or not they are improving. I hope that one day I have a truly amazing sentence, but for now, my sentence to live by is: I want to help ,someone that I do not know, everyday.

No comments:

Post a Comment