Sunday, July 18, 2010

Blog Post #13

The videos produced by Ms. Hagler's class were very well done. I think that the videos were a great way for the students to understand an express their feelings about the oil spill. I thought that the students did an excellent job with their editing and choosing their music. All three videos were very impressive. I loved the voice of the "oil spill" in Mean Oil Spill. Prayer has been a huge part of peoples' lives during the oil spill and I think it was important that they showed that in their video Just Pray. I think it is really important that Ms. Hagler gave her students the opportunity to create their videos. I am very impressed by the amount of media coverage that the videos and the class were given. They worked very hard and deserved the recognition. It is evident that Ms. Hagler believes that technology in the classroom is necessary for learning.

No comments:

Post a Comment