Sunday, July 25, 2010

Comments4Classmates 12

Alana Carpenter
Hi Alana, I enjoyed listening to your interview discussion. I agree that all teachers should be technologically literate. Granted some will be more literate than other, but everyone should be to some degree. You all have some good ideas and viewpoints. It was evident in your interview that you are learning a lot from EDM310.

Shoronda Charles
Great video! I love Smartboards and I have played with the Notebook before and I thought it was a lot of fun. I like that your video was about different tools you can use with the Smartboard and did not concentrate on just one. I enjoyed watching your video.

Pauline Brown
I was also impressed with the Roamin' with the Ancient Romans podcast. It was very informative and fun to listen. The benefits of podcasting in the classroom are incredible and I am looking forward to using them in the classroom. I was very surprised as well by the 100 Ways to Use Your iPod to Learn and Study better. I hope that you are able to incorporate podcasts and iPods in your classroom.

No comments:

Post a Comment